- A binocular refractometer that measures both eyes at the same time, in real life vision conditions
- It measures myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and other amblyogenic factors.
- It also measures sight anomalies that may be related to anisometropia, anisocoria, strabismus, phoria.
- It provides an objective, not subjective, assessment of the binocular vision function.
- By providing all these parameters, the 2WIN functions as a vision analyzer, not just as a refractometer.
(Ocular photo screening with interpretation and report, bilateral – valid for USA)
The World Health Organization reports that approximately 285 Million people worldwide are visually impaired and at risk of vision loss.
Yet, even in developed countries such as the US, only 14% of children currently receive a comprehensive vision exam prior to starting primary school.
Vision screening has not changed for decades – it is currently still based on eye charts.
By the time a child is cooperative enough to read an eye chart, vision problems may be already too advanced and it is typically too late to prevent serious vision impairments.
This quick and easy screening helps prevent future vision impairments.